|Procedure Code*||Description||Avg Fee||Range|
|D9974||Internal bleaching - per tooth - performed in office.||$232.83*||$100.10 - $395 Per Tooth|
|*2013 ADA Survery of Dental Fees|
Instructions For E Rinse BRITE
Directions of Use In the Start of the RCT Procedure:
- Rubber dam isolation of the tooth;
- Rinse with Sodium hypochlorite
- Place 1-2 drops of E-Rinse Brite in a clean dappen dish;
- Saturate cotton pellet;
- Dry the dental floor and walls;
- Squeeze out the liquid on the dry floor and walls until fully wettened.
- For at least 2 minutes, allow E-Rinse Brite to soak and be absorbed by floor and walls;
- Rinse with saline or 3% Hydrogen peroxide as directed as follows:
Rinse with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Place 3% hydrogen peroxide generously into the pulpal chamber and wetting the dentinal walls,
- At doctor’s discretion, apply blue LED light for 1.5 – 2 minutes on the solution mixture,
- Rinse with H2O2 and repeat the pattern as needed until achieve the desired result.
Directions for use in Non-Vital Cases after RCT:
- Remove Gutta percha to just below the gingival margin,
- Cover and seal gutta percha with a thick layer of cement / cavit,
- Repeat instructions from previous sections as needed.
* Free Delivery to all Dental Offices in Manhattan within (5 days)
* USPS priority shipping is an additional $7.50
* All Products are Kosher Certified
E Rinse Dental
Get in touch with us
Have Questions? Want an in person demonstration? Trouble Placing an Order?
Fill out the form and we will respond shortly.
217 East 70th Street, Unit 2243
New York, NY 10065